We are a community who gathers around the Presence of God in order to
grow in love for God and be empowered to love people.
What to expect
- Friendly and welcoming people.
- A place to grab a free cup of coffee or some hot tea.
- LifeClasses at 9:30am that provide an opportunity to share and learn about life and faith.
- A place where your kids will be safe, loved, and taught what it means to follow Jesus.
- Your students will be welcomed, have a little fun, and learn alongside their peers about Jesus.
- Biblical teaching coupled with a casual and expectant worship atmosphere.
What else to know
- Our worship gathering begins at 10:30 am (starting June 19th) and typically lasts about 1 1/2 hours.
- Dress is casual – please wear what is comfortable to you.
- In addition to sermon notes and Scriptures on the screen, we have Bibles available for use and to take home if you do not have one as your own.