“I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now” (Philippians 1.3–5 NIV).
What is partnership?
Partnership (what many call membership) is about intentional commitment to a local church family.
It is about the shared mission of loving God, loving people, and making disciples!
Partnership is not about:
- Being a part of an exclusive club
- Preferences, desires, or voting rights
We encourage partnership for:
- A Biblical reason: Jesus is committed to His Church. We must be committed to one another.
- A cultural reason: It is an antidote to our individualistic society.
- A practical reason: It defines who can be counted on.
- A personal reason: It produces spiritual growth.
To become a partner:
- Contact us for information about the next available partnership class.
- Participate in the class where you will learn about the history, beliefs, and mission of LifeHope.
- Intentionally commit yourself to LifeHope as your local church family as detailed in the class.