We are committed to stewarding all of our resources for the good news about Jesus.
Jesus says, “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also” (Matthew 6.21 NIV).
What we share and what we spend tells us much about our hearts.
- Giving is spiritual discipline.
- Giving is a way to demonstrate our love for God and others.
- Giving helps us rely on God who provides what we need each day (Matthew 6.11).
- Giving helps us remember that everything we have ultimately is from the Creator.
- Genuine giving cannot be forced or manipulated – it must come from someone with open hands and a cheerful heart (2 Corinthians 9.7, Matthew 6.1-4).
If you have any questions regarding your gift, feel free to contact us.